If your free standing bath shower is in need of repair, it is unlikely that you will be able to do without the help of a qualified master. To work, you will need special knowledge and a professional tool. Attempting to intervene on your own does not always lead to success. Repair of shower cabins may include dismantling the structure, replacing elements, subsequent assembly, connecting to communications and adjusting functions. In addition, in order to accurately determine the cause of the malfunction, it will be necessary to conduct a complete diagnosis of the equipment.
It is quite difficult to do everything you need on your own. Therefore, the Superbreno company offers the services of professionals in the repair of free standing bath showers in Toronto. We guarantee that our employees will perform all the work with high quality and in a short time.
Benefits of professional repair in Toronto with Superbreno company
Repair of the free standing bathtub with shower cannot be postponed, because it threatens flooding. And few people have the desire to make repairs from the neighbors below. Our employees promptly go to the call at a convenient time for you.
Unlike private masters, we use only high-quality materials and components and always provide a guarantee for our work. The cost of our services depends on the complexity of the repair, but by modern standards, the prices are quite democratic and affordable. Masters repair all types of free standing shower, regardless of the manufacturer, dimensions and complexity of the equipment.
We can repair simple and functional free standing tubs and showers with extended functionality:
- steam generator,
- Turkish bath,
- aromatherapy, etc.
Specialists can restore the integrity of the cabin structure, repair cracks, eliminate leaks and return the performance of individual cabin elements.
Our contractor offers all types of shower installation and assembly services. Specialists have extensive experience in installing shower enclosures, which allows us to speed up the installation process, while guaranteeing its quality. The company makes installations in private houses, cottages, dachas, and apartments. All orders are executed, respecting the time convenient for the client. If you need urgent help, a specialist will immediately leave. We give a guarantee certificate for all work, while the prices for services are much lower than in this market.
What To Consider First When You Start Planning A Free Standing Shower Bathroom Renovation?
When embarking on the planning process for a free-standing shower bathroom renovation, there are several essential factors to prioritize to ensure a successful and satisfying project. By addressing these key elements early on, you can streamline the renovation and achieve the desired results. Here’s what you should consider:
- Budgeting: Determine a clear and realistic budget for the free-standing shower bathroom renovation. Consider all potential expenses, including materials, labor, fixtures, and any unexpected costs that might arise during the project. A well-defined budget will guide your decisions and prevent overspending.
- Design Concept: Develop a design concept centered around the free-standing shower. This includes the layout, style, and overall aesthetics of the bathroom. Consider how the free-standing shower will be positioned within the space and how it will contribute to the desired ambiance.
- Space and Layout: Evaluate the available space in the bathroom and plan the layout accordingly. Ensure that the placement of the free-standing shower optimizes the use of space and allows for comfortable movement within the area.
- Materials and Finishes: Choose high-quality materials and finishes that align with the design theme of the bathroom and can withstand the bathroom environment. Consider factors such as water resistance, durability, and maintenance requirements.
- Plumbing Considerations: Plan the plumbing for the free-standing shower. Consider the location of the water supply lines, drainage, and any necessary modifications to accommodate the shower’s installation.
- Drainage System: Ensure effective drainage by selecting an appropriate drain system for the free-standing shower. Consider options such as linear drains or center drains, and ensure proper slope for efficient water flow.
- Flooring: Select suitable flooring materials that are both visually appealing and functional for the bathroom space. Ensure that the flooring extends seamlessly from the shower area to the rest of the bathroom.
- Installation Requirements: Understand the installation process for the free-standing shower and any additional structural requirements that may be needed to support the shower’s weight and stability.
- Permits and Codes: Check local regulations and building codes to determine whether permits are required for the renovation. Compliance with these codes is essential to ensure the safety and legality of the project.
- Timeline: Establish a realistic timeline for the renovation process. Factor in the time needed for demolition, construction, installation, and any potential delays that might arise during the project.
- User Experience: Prioritize user experience by considering the comfort and functionality of the free-standing shower. Ensure that the shower’s controls, seating, and other elements are easily accessible and user-friendly.
- Visual Cohesion: Maintain a cohesive design throughout the bathroom, ensuring that the free-standing shower seamlessly integrates with the overall aesthetic. Choose fixtures, lighting, and accessories that complement the shower’s design.
- Communication: Maintain clear and open communication with the renovation team throughout the project. Regular updates and discussions will help address any issues or changes that may arise.
By considering these factors, you’ll be well-equipped to plan and execute a successful free-standing shower bathroom renovation. Attention to detail, collaboration with professionals, and adherence to safety and design considerations are essential for a satisfying outcome.
When Should You Renovate Your Free Standing Shower Bathroom?
Renovating a free-standing shower bathroom may be necessary or desirable under various circumstances. Here are some situations when you might consider renovating your free-standing shower bathroom:
- Leakage and water damage: If you notice water leaks or water damage around the free-standing shower, it’s essential to address these issues promptly. Renovating the bathroom can help identify the source of the leakage and fix any structural or plumbing problems to prevent further damage.
- Worn-out or damaged fixtures: Over time, the fixtures in your free-standing shower, such as faucets, showerheads, and handles, may become worn out or damaged. Renovating the bathroom gives you the opportunity to replace these fixtures and ensure the shower’s proper functioning.
- Upgrade to modern features: If your free-standing shower lacks modern features or technology, a renovation can be an excellent opportunity to upgrade. Consider installing features like a rain showerhead, body jets, or a smart shower system for a more luxurious and convenient bathing experience.
- Mold and mildew issues: Bathrooms, including free-standing showers, can be susceptible to mold and mildew growth due to the presence of moisture. Renovating the bathroom allows you to address any mold or mildew issues and incorporate materials that are resistant to these problems.
- Accessibility concerns: If the current design of your free-standing shower bathroom doesn’t cater to the needs of individuals with mobility challenges or disabilities, a renovation can help you create a more accessible space. Adding grab bars, non-slip flooring, or a built-in bench can enhance safety and convenience.
- Changing needs and lifestyle: If your household or the people using the bathroom have changed, the existing design might no longer meet your needs. Renovating the free-standing shower bathroom allows you to adapt the space to better suit your current lifestyle.
- Aesthetic updates: If you wish to update the bathroom’s overall look and style, a renovation allows you to choose new tiles, colors, and fixtures that align with your preferences and contemporary design trends.
- Increasing property value: A well-executed renovation that improves the functionality and aesthetics of your free-standing shower bathroom can add value to your home, making it more appealing to potential buyers if you plan to sell in the future.
- Energy efficiency: During a renovation, you can consider incorporating energy-efficient features like low-flow showerheads and LED lighting, which can help you save on utility bills and reduce your environmental impact.
- Maintenance and cleanliness: If your current free-standing shower is challenging to clean or maintain, a renovation can allow you to choose materials and designs that are easier to keep clean and hygienic.
Ultimately, the decision to renovate your free-standing shower bathroom will depend on your specific needs and goals. Whether it’s for practical improvements, accessibility, aesthetics, or efficiency, a thoughtful renovation can transform your bathroom into a more enjoyable and functional space.
Free standing shower bathroom renovation price
The cost of renovating a free-standing shower bathroom can be influenced by various factors. Here are some key considerations that can impact the price:
- Shower Design and Style: The design and style of the free-standing shower will play a significant role in the overall cost. Intricate and custom designs may require more labor and specialized materials, increasing the price.
- Materials and Finishes: The choice of materials and finishes will affect the cost. High-quality tiles, shower fixtures, glass enclosures, and other bathroom elements will generally be more expensive than standard or budget options.
- Bathroom Size: The size of the bathroom will impact the cost. Larger bathrooms may require more materials and labor, leading to a higher overall price.
- Plumbing and Electrical Work: If the renovation involves significant changes to the plumbing or electrical systems to accommodate the free-standing shower, the cost will increase accordingly.
- Structural Modifications: Creating space for a free-standing shower may require structural modifications to the bathroom. The extent of these modifications can impact the cost.
- Waterproofing: Proper waterproofing is essential for any shower to prevent water damage. The quality of waterproofing materials and methods can influence the price.
- Glass Enclosures: If the free-standing shower includes a glass enclosure, the type and quality of the glass can affect the cost.
- Accessibility Features: If the bathroom needs to be made more accessible or have features for individuals with mobility challenges, additional elements may be required, impacting the price.
- Permits and Inspections: Depending on the scope of the renovation, you may need permits from local authorities. The fees for permits and any required inspections will add to the overall cost.
- Demolition and Disposal: If the renovation involves removing existing structures or fixtures, there will be additional costs for demolition and debris disposal.
- Location and Season: The cost of renovation can vary based on the location of the property within Toronto. Additionally, seasonal demand for renovation services can affect pricing.
- Contingencies: Unforeseen issues, such as hidden water damage or structural problems, may arise during the renovation, leading to additional costs.
How long does a free standing shower bathroom renovation take?
The duration of a bathroom renovation involving a freestanding shower can vary widely depending on factors such as the scope of the project, the size of the bathroom, the complexity of changes, the availability of materials. On average, a bathroom renovation with a freestanding shower might take around 3 to 5 weeks to complete.
Here’s a rough breakdown of the different stages and their potential timeframes for a bathroom renovation with a freestanding shower:
- Planning and Design: This phase can take a few weeks to a couple of months, depending on how quickly design decisions are made, material selections are finalized, and any structural changes are considered.
- Demolition: Removing old fixtures, tiles, and preparing the space for the new freestanding shower might take around 1 to 2 days.
- Rough Plumbing and Electrical Work: Rewiring, moving plumbing lines, and preparing for the new shower layout could take another 1 to 2 days.
- Flooring and Wall Prep: Installing the necessary subfloor, waterproofing, and preparing walls for tiling might take around 1 to 2 days.
- Shower Fixture Installation: Setting up the freestanding shower unit, connecting plumbing, and installing any necessary fixtures could take around 1 to 2 days.
- Tile Installation: Depending on the extent of tiling, this might take 1 to 2 weeks.
- Fixture Installation: Installing other bathroom fixtures, such as sinks, toilets, and vanity, could take a few days to a week.
- Painting and Finishing Touches: Painting, adding trim, and other finishing touches might take around 1 to 2 days.
- Final Plumbing and Electrical Work: Connecting fixtures, testing the shower’s functionality, and finalizing electrical connections might take a couple of days.
- Cleanup and Inspection: Cleaning up the space and having it inspected for compliance might take a day or two.
Keep in mind that unexpected issues or design changes can extend the renovation timeline. Additionally, if you’re incorporating more intricate features or high-end materials, the project could take longer.